Magamról

Eger, Heves megye, Hungary
Hát... MCR fan vagyok ^^ xD És színház-őrült. Megy úgy alapból is őrült. És perverz. Időnként. :D És imádok írni... Kb. másfél éve kezdtem el, méghozzá egy elég érdekes dolog hatására. Cirkuszban jártam. És "beleszerettem" az egyik artistába. xD És elkezdtem írni életem legelső folytatásos történetét. Aztán jött magától minden. Barátnőim szerint bármiről képes vagyok írni. De azért ez nem így van. :) De az biztos, hogy több elég eltréő írásom született már. Csak hogy párat említsek: Forma-1-es, MCR-es, Harry Potteres, szerelmes, szomorú, perverz, öngyilkosos... Szóval kedvtől függ. És különösen szeretek songficeket írni. Mikor egy dalszöveg ihlet. Ésés rengeteget kéne még fejlődnöm írás terén, úgy érzem. x)

2009. május 9., szombat

A mysterious man

Hát... egy újabb angol. Méghozzá olyannyira angol, hogy házidolgozatban ezt írtam meg. x)
Az első és utolsó bekezdés meg volt adva... Pontosabban a könyvünkben volt és a kettő együtt megihletett. x) Kevesebb, mint 45 perc alatt, egy lukas órában hoztam össze. xD Szóval olyan, amilyen. De egyébként én szeretem ezt az írást. x) (Csak hogy ne mindig rosszat mondjak már...)
Jah, a vége picit szadista. :D Lehet találgatni, hogy mi történt ez után...

A mysterious man

What can I tell you about Roger? He was the kind of man you've probably all met at some stage in your lives – self-assured, charming, polite... and completely ruthless. So I wasn't suprised when I saw his picture in the newspaper.
The police was searching for him because he had harassed a young girl sexually.
'Poor little girl', I thought while I was reading the article.
I'm sure that Roger had been very kind, friendly and polite with that girl and then he allocated her.
The same story that has happened to me. Let me tell you the story about our meeting and relationship with Roger.
It was a cold, rainy morning when I had to go to work early, so I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the right bus. I had been waiting for half an hour and I got soaked to the skin when suddenly a luxury car appeared and stopped next to me. The motorist looked out of the window and asked me if he could give me a lift. I got into his car after a big sigh and I felt relieved when I felt the warm air. So he drove me to my workplace and told me that he was sure we would meet again some day. He was right, we met again and again by accident and after a while we got to know each other. We fell in love and had a great time together. But unfortunately a year later he cheated me and when I got to know this I wanted to brake up. We started arguing and suddenly he got a knife out of his pocket and tried to kill me. I was schocked but fortunately I managed to escape. Then I had to hide away from him and I called the police, too. But Roger was hiding as well so they couldn't arrest him. Now Roger's still free and comitting crimes. However, some news said that he has gone to another continent.
One day the police called me while I was walking home from work and told me that Roger was far away, so the news was right.
'Thank God! I'm safe now', I thought as I entered my flat. But as soon as I turned on the light, I noticed a glass on the table. He was there waiting for me...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése